Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
Here’s the recipe for the Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Sea! You’ll find your tastebuds delighted with refreshing and sour notes that cut through the seafood assortment, leaving you wanting for more.
- 100g Tangy Sorrel
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 small clove Garlic, pressed
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Shrimps
- 1 Salmon
- 3 Squid
- 6 Crabsticks
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon and juice, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk in oil.
- Air-fry Shrimps and Salmon for 10 minutes and steam the Squid and Crabsticks for 10 minutes and 5 minutes respectively.
- Thinly slice the Squid, and largely cut each Shrimp, Salmon and Crabsticks.
- Mix everything together with Just Produce Tangy Sorrel and drizzle the vinaigrette.