Kim K’s famous Chinese Chicken Salad
Chock-full of protein and fibre, Kim K’s refreshing salad definitely has an umami kick that’s absolutely chef’s kiss!! Our verdict: 9/10!
- Singapore Mix
- 1 Spring Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 Carrot (shredded)
- ½ Cabbage (chopped)
- ½ Avocado (sliced)
- ½ cup Almonds (chopped)
- ½ handful Coriander (chopped)
- 1 large Chicken Breast (cooked and shredded)
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- Handful of Sesame Seeds
- Small handful Spring Onions (chopped)
- Mix all wet salad dressings together.
- Add in Carrots, Spring Onion, Avocado, Coriander, Cabbage and Chicken Breast on Just Salad Singapore Mix.
- Drizzle in wet salad dressing.
- Sprinkle a handful of Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion and serve!