Mushroom Mustard Pasta
Sick of all the conventional pasta dishes that can be replicated at home? The Mushroom Mustard Pasta is a huge game-changer to your usual recipes. This spicy pasta is here to awaken your taste buds. Enjoy the earthiness of the mushrooms and the wasabi kick when you least expect it. All you need is just 20 minutes to prepare this, try it today!
- 200g Pasta
- 50g Just Mustard
- 150g Baby Spinach
- 100g King Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic
- 50ml Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- 2 tbsp @mrdosauce Spicy Cream Sauce
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Add uncooked Pasta to well salted boiling water and cook till al dente as per instructions on packaging.
- Blanch Baby Spinach in the pasta water for 1 min and set aside.
- Blend the Baby Spinach along with Just Mustard, Olive Oil, Coconut Cream, and Garlic until it has reached the desired consistency. Season with Salt, Pepper and Lime to taste.
- Cut King Oyster Mushrooms lengthwise and saute them in Butter until golden brown.
- Toss the Pasta in the Spinach pesto until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Garnish the Pasta with Mushrooms, thinly slice Just Mustard leaves and @mrdosauce Spicy Cream Sauce and it is ready to be served. Bon Appetit!
Spicy Mustard Pesto Pizza
Looking for a simple snack in between meals? Our Spicy Mustard Pesto Pizza is here to save your hungry tummy. All this recipe needs is only 15 minutes of your time before you can finally dig in! Try out the recipe today.
- Mustard Pesto Sauce
- ½ cup Roasted nuts
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Sunflower seeds
- 6 cloves of Garlic (crushed)
- Wholemeal Bread (toasted)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toss Roasted nuts, Pumpkin seeds and Sunflower seeds into a bowl and cover with warm water. Allow them to soak for 4 to 6 hours, before draining and rinsing well.
- Place soaked ingredients into a food processor and Garlic into a food processor. Blend until combined. Toss in Mustard greens, salt and pulse for a few seconds.
- Turn the food processor on and slowly pour in Olive Oil until it forms a smooth and uniform paste.
- Assemble by layering Mozzarella Cheese, Ham, Pepperoni, Tomatoes and Olives over the Pesto Sauce on the toasted Wholemeal Bread.
- Place it into the airfryer for 5 mins at 160℃ and it’s ready to be served!